Friday, July 15, 2016

Whimsical Forest with SuperMoon Lacquer

I wanted to try a different yet cute look today but had no idea where to begin. So I looked at my decals & had a brainstorm for a look!

The color in using today is Rosette Nebula by SuperMoon Lacquer.
scattered holographic duochrome with a subtle color shift from bright pink to red-orange. 
So I started off with 2 coats of Rosette Nebula followed by 1 coat of Glisten & Glow HK Girl Topcoat. Once dried using tweezers I carefully applied the tree decals followed by the hearts & butterfly decals from Toadarrific Vinyls. Last but not least I applied 1 more coat of HK girl topcoat to seal the design.
Outside lighting
Inside lighting
What do you all think? I named it this look Whimsical Forest because it looks like something you would dream of finding, trees of hearts surrounded by butterflies!

Rosette Nebula is availible at
The Howling Boutique.com

Tree of hears & butterfly decals are available at
Toadarrific Vinyls Storenvy Shop

16 comments:

  1. This is such a great shade. I love it for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute and fun design. I love how girly it is x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a fun polish color! I love the designs you created on your nails.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! I love the glitter placement too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of Supermoon - what a gorgeous color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The polish is stunning and the nail art is so cute, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Supermoon is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rosette Nebula is a great color choice! Those vinyls are adorable too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. stop taunting me with things I definitely need.

    ReplyDelete