Saturday, July 30, 2016

Holo'd Christmas with Dreamland Lacquer & Top Shelf Lacquer

Today marks the end of 7 Days Of Christmas In July:(  While I'm not ready for it to be Christmas just yet I have been enjoying my festive nails. To close today it's a simple mani that probably a lot of people do at Christmas.

The colors I'm using today are:
Kenyan Sunset by Dreamland Lacquer.
A raspberry colored holo polish with a strong linear holo finish. 
&
Seafoam Sangria by Top Shelf Lacquer.
 A  Linear and Scattered Holo in a Vibrant Teal Jelly Base.

All I did was use 2 coat of Kenyan Sunset on every other nail & 2 coats of Seafoam Sangria on the opposite nails followed by 1 coat of Glisten & Glow HK Girl Topcoat. 

Outside lighting
Inside lighting
Don't you just love that holo rainbow? A traditional red & green mani with a holo twist!


Seafoam Sangria is currently on clearance at
Top Shelf Lacquer.com

Kenyan Sunset is currently discontinued but be sure to check out Dreamland's other colors at
Dreamland Lacquer.com

11 comments:

  1. OH gosh that holo! Do I ever love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now these are some awesome Christmas colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sad I couldn't make it for this series! Loving the shades you used this times!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh you are so killing me with those stunning holos! You make Christmas in July sound like a good idea with these manicures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous combination, and both are brands that are in my 'I need to buy' list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So upset missed Kenyan Sunset, such a beautiful color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both of these colours are absolutely gorgeous and work so well for a Christmassy look, even in July

    ReplyDelete