Sunday, July 24, 2016

Reindeer Nails with Turtle Tootsie Polishes

Guess what? It's time for 7 days of Christmas in July!!!!! For the next 7 days myself & several bloggers will be showing you all sorts of Christmas nails! 

For day 1 the color I picked is Klingon by Turtle Tootsie Polishes.
A brown jelly with brown holo glitters.
I started off with 2 coats of Klingon followed by 1 coat of HK girl topcoat. Once dry using tweezers I applied the reindeer decals then applied 1 more coat of HK girl topcoat.
Outside lighting
Outside lighting
Super cute right? I love how adorable this came out.  Simple yet entertaining all At once.
Be sure to check out all the looks below!

Reindeer decals are from 
Toadarriffic Vinyls Storenvy Shop & are currently unavailable but ask Teanna of Toadarrific & I'll bet she'll make them :)

Klingon is availible at
Turtle Tootsie Polishes.com

An InLinkz Link-up

9 comments:

  1. I don't even want to think about Christmas yet, but this is a super cute holiday mani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww how cute are those little reindeer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA Great use of this polish!! Christmas in July mani!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute. I'm not ready for Christmas yet lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute for a Christmas In July nail look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am frightening of just thinking of Christmas right now, I hate winter! But then again I would have loved to join!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my this is the cutest! Love the summer feel of the holo with the winter theme :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the reindeer! Now I want to do cold snowy wintery nails just because you guys are doing Christmas in July

    ReplyDelete