Friday, July 8, 2016

Turtle Tootsie Polishes Easter Morning Sunrise

had a important meeting yesterday so I was wanting to look super professional even to my nails.
Granted they probably didn't even notice but if it makes me feel good & confident that's all that matters right?
I also decided to play is safe, I wanted to make a good impression so I decided no nail art or loud colors.

I know that has you bored, sorry! 
The color I choosed is Easter Morning Sunrise by Turtle Tootsie Polishes, a pastel peach linear holo polish.
I used 2 coats plus 1 coat of Glisten & Glow HK Girl Topcoat.
Outside lighting 
Inside lighting 
I think I made a good choice! I was very please with how well this color went with my dress(it was black & white)
And the meeting went very well too! 


Easter Morning Sunrise is availible at 
Turtle Tootsie Polishes.com

21 comments:

  1. Looks like a good conservative shade and I love the turtle on the bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Turtle Tootsie Polish! This is a beautiful shade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous on you! I love basic shades with a twist. Holo makes it more fun to wear a work-safe shade.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such an adorable pink holo! LOVE it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good looking nails is important. Glad the meeting went well, you picked a gorgeous color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't get enough of neutral pinks! The added holo sparkle makes it so pretty. Happy to hear you had a good meeting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a lovely soft color :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is a stunner! Such a pretty pink! Perfect to wear alone or do lots and lots of nail art with ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely a good meeting colour! I also always want my nails too look good yet not too out there for things like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can add holographic to anything and make it exciting - even if it is a work-appropriate color! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun, happy color! Very, very pretty! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is my favourite Turtle Tootsie polish ever!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is my favourite Turtle Tootsie polish ever!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, that holo! You can actually get away with wearing this pink to work.

    ReplyDelete