Monday, July 25, 2016

Ho Ho Ho Nails With Top Shelf Lacquer

Its day 2 of 7 Days Of Christmas In July! Today I wanted to spread a little cheer & wear something besides the typical red & green. 


The color I'm using is Tinsel Bellini by Top Shelf Lacquer.
A Silver Holo microglitter with silver holo dust full coverage polish.
I started off using 2 coats of Tinsel Bellini followed by 1 coat of Glisten & Glow HK Girl Topcoat. Once dried, using tweezers I applied the H & O decals from Toadarrific Vinyls on each nail then sealed with 1 coat of HK girl topcoat.
Outside lighting

Inside lighting

Don't you just love that sparkle? A different take on Christmas nails but with the right amount of holiday cheer.

Tinsel Bellini is currently discontinued but check out Top Shelf Lacquer's other colors at
Top Shelf Lacquer.com

Ho Ho Ho decals are currently unavailable but just send a message to
Toadarrific Vinyls Storenvy Shop and I'm sure she will make them upon request.


6 comments:

  1. Great look, I really don't like wearing vinyls though. I find them too thick and just use the opposite pieces to stencil polish on

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute! I am also wearing a microglitter today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dude, you're killing me with all the sparkle! *_* So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to ask what kind of stamping polish you used that came out that vibrant LOL. Vinyls make a sense! That holo is so sparkly!

    ReplyDelete