Wednesday, July 6, 2016

June Nailed It! Nail Art Kit

At first it seem like this post was late since this is about June's kit, but I feel it's right on time.


So what is the Nailed it! Nail Art Kit? It's a collaboration with Turtle Tootsie Polishes, Seventy Seven Lacquer & Toadariffic Vinyls plus a guest indie maker. Each month they create a themed kit with 3 mini nail polishes, nail stencils & decals, tweezers & sponges all in a cute bag. For June it's Patriotic! 

The colors are Fireworks Ready by Spellbound Nails, a white crelly with blue & red glitters, Bang Bang Blue, a blue scattered holo, & Apple Pie by Seventy Seven Lacquer.
Here's the inspiration pic from Michelle of  Mgshelnails

And here's my version. Yeah....I'm so not a pro lol!
I started off using Bang Bang Blue, then Fireworks Ready of the next nail then Apple Pie continuing in the same pattern on both hands followed by 1 coat of Glisten & Glow HK Girl Topcoat. 
Once dried I applied star decals on the nails with Bang Bang Blue, a fireworks Stencil on the accent finger using 2 coats of Apple Pie & a stripe stencil using Fireworks Ready. 
Is it perfect? But I think I did pretty darn good! It's festive, colorful, and makes me happy when I look at my nails. This was also the mani I wore for 4th of July too.

Also check back next week, I'll the July kit up for all to see next week.

The Nailed It! Nail Art kit is availible at
Nailartkit.com

9 comments:

  1. So cute for 4th of July nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a perfect patriotic mani, you did great with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did a great job recreating the mani!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great 4th of July mani, you did a great job recreating it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute little set of polishes and goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwww thats adorable! I didn't do anything festive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw this on IG! Such a happy patriotic manicure, love it!

    ReplyDelete