Thursday, July 28, 2016

Rhinestone Christmas Nails with Top Shelf Lacquer

It's day 5 of 7 Days Of Christmas In July which means it's almost over:(


Today I was planning on doing red & green but I wasn't feeling well so I was in a rush to finish so I could go lie down. 

The color in using today is Mistletoe Mojito by Top Shelf Lacquer.
 A Green & Gold Holo microglitter with silver holo dust in a Pine Green base full coverage polish.
I started off with 2 coats of Mistletoe Mojito followed by 1 coat of Glisten & Glow HK Girl Topcoat. Once dried using tweezers I picked up a rhinestone, put a tiny bit of HK girl topcoat on the back of the rhinestone then applied to my accent nail repeating 3 time then starting again on my pointer nail. Last but not least I applied 1 more coat of HK girl topcoat to seal the rhinestones.
Outside lighting
Inside lighting
Not bad for a last minute change in planning right? Perfect for the holidays that's subtle & not over the top.

Mistletoe Mojito is currently on clearance at
Top Shelf Lacquer.com

9 comments:

  1. Cute! Love the base polish. Definitely going to do something like this for Christmas this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! What a unique polish!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute! Fits the Christmas theme perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has the perfect Christmas in July feel! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! I love Top Shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This polish is amazing! Top Shelf does so many good ones. :) Cute look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful mani and a very pretty polish x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's such a cute design for the holidays! So festive!

    ReplyDelete