Friday, July 29, 2016

Simple Christmas with Model City Polish

It's day 6 of 7 Days Of Christmas In July & today I decided to keep it simple & easy.

Today's color is 
SB09 September 2015 by Model City Polishes.

 A pale gray holographic blend with a soft, subtle purple shimmer shift. 
I started off with 2 coats of SB September 2015 followed by 1 coat of Glisten & Glow HK Girl Topcoat. Once dried using tweezers I applied the Santa hat & Christ tree decals by Toadarrific Vinyls on each nail. Next using tweezers again, I applied gold rhinestones on the top of each Christmas tree followed by 1 more coat of HK girl topcoat to seal it all in place.
Outside lighting 
Inside lighting
Not bad right? I picked SB September 2015 because it reminded me of snow. And Christmas trees goes perfectly with snow!

SB September 2015 is discontinued & 
Model City Polish Etsy Shop is closed till August 1st.

Santa hats & Christmas trees are currently unavailable but send a message to 
Toadarrific Vinyls Storenvy Shop and she'll be happy to make them for you

7 comments:

  1. You're making me, dare I say, ready for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the base colour, it is not one I have seen before but it works wonderfully for this

    ReplyDelete
  3. I grabbed this Model City, too! love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh nooo.... discontinued? That's really too bad, 'cause I kinda need it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Model City is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete