Monday, July 4, 2016

4th Of July Nails with Poetry Cowgirl Nail Polish & Turtle TootsiePolishes

Happy 4th of July everyone!
Over the weekend I took it easy, so my was my mani. And I mean it was 4th of July weekend so it had to be patriotic! 

The colors I used are Stars & Stripes by Poetry Cowgirl Nail Polish, a glitter topper packed with Silver holo, Navy holo, and red holo mini stars, white hex and bar glitters, and ultra-micro silver holo glitter &  Silver Skies by Turtle Tootsie Polishes, a grey almost silver linear holo polish

I started off with 2 coats of Sliver Skies followed by 1 coat of Glisten & Glow HK Girl topcoat. Once dries I applied 2 coats of Stars & Stripes followed by 1 more coat of HK girl topcoat.
Outside lighting
Inside lighting
That sparkle! That holo! All that glitter! A different take than what I usually do for my 4th of July weekend mani.

Silver Skies is availible at
Turtle Tootsie Polishes.com

Stars & Stripes is availible at
Poetry Cowgirl Nail Polish.com but act fast, there's only 1 bottle left in stock & once it's sold out it's gone for good.

10 comments:

  1. Perfect to celebrate the 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute glitter polish, perfect for patriotic holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and sparkly mani for the 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great, perfect for the holiday but wearable year round too

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it, it's so sparkly, like the fireworks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute combination - perfect for the 4th!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this combination, and it's perfect for the holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Even if I am not American I love patriotic colours together and adore 4th July manis!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! I love the stars :)

    ReplyDelete