Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town with Seventy Seven Lacquer

Meet The Blogger is taking a break this week, but don't worry it'll be back next week.

Now it's time for day 3 of 7 Days If Christmas In July! For day 3 I took a classic red & paired perfectly(in my opinion at least) with a set of Christmas decals.

The color I'm using today is Apple Pie by
Seventy Seven Nail Lacquer
A classic red creme polish
I started off with 2 coats of Apple Pie & 1 coat of Glisten & Glow HK Girl Topcoat. Once dried using tweezers I applied santa & reindeer decals from Toadarrific Vinyls on each nail plus 1 more coat of HK Girl topcoat to seal it.

Outside lighting 
Inside lighting 
I know, my outside lighting pic doesn't look Christmas lol, look more like summer!
I love how the decals dressed up Apple Pie.

Santa & reindeer decals are currently unavailable but send a message to Toadarrifc Vinyls Storenvy Shop and  I'm sure she would be happy to make them for you.

Apple Pie is currently only availible in July's Nailed It! Nail art kit at 

8 comments:

  1. I love the shade of Cherry Pie. I'd have trouble wearing Santa in July but it's a cute mani.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! My parents always have a Christmas in July party - I should've done my nails like this ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! I had Christmas songs stuck in my head all day yesterday! Must be because of Christmas in July ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I envy everyone who's able to pull off these Christmas in July manis. This is adorable on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I love that base colour. A great red is always a pig pull, for me.

    ReplyDelete