Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Captain America Nails with Top Shelf Lacquer

A friend suprised me with a set of super hero vinyls! She definitely knows me well:)  Today is the first time I actually get to use them.
The first one I decided to use was Captain America because I'm currently reading Civil War before I see the movie.(off topic if you've read the series is the movie just as good?)

The color I picked for today is Aged Cabernet by Top Shelf Lacquer
A red garnet with metallic shimmer.
I started off with 2 coats of a Aged  Cabernet followed by 1 coat of Glisten & Glow HK Girl Topcoat. Once dried I applied 1 Captain America decal on my accent nail followed by 1 more coat of HK girl topcoat.
Outside Lighting
Inside lighting
The decal wasn't completely on my nail as secure as I thought it was so when I applied the last coat of HK girl topcoat some of it got underneath the decal. But overall I think it came out pretty cool! Also I swear I was staring at my stash for 10 minutes trying to decide on what red to wear!

Aged Cabernet is currently on clearance at 
Top Shelf Lacquer.com If you want it you better hurry because once there are gone they are gone for good!
Captain America Decals are availible at
Toadarrific Vinyls Storenvy Shop

6 comments:

  1. This shade is intensely beautiful! And the decal is really cool :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This red is flawless. I need more TSL in my life. Need to start saving now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That decals is so cool! I love this mani, it's easy but very eye catching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful shade of red!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very eyecatching, that decal is huge though!

    ReplyDelete