Friday, July 22, 2016

Mickey Mouse Nails with Top Shelf Lacquer

I love a fun entertain nail look don't you? And if it amazes kids I'm the process even better in my book! Today I'm doing a fun & exciting nail art look. So let's get started!

The colors  I'm using today are Ghost Stories by Model City Polish,
A graphite grey holo polish & 

Arctic Kiss by Top Shelf Lacquer.
A white crelly with red and blue shimmers 
Also Arctic Kiss was part of My Lacquer Cabinet's Polish From A Picture series last fall. 

I started off with 3 coats of Arctic Kiss followed by 1 coat of Glisten & Glow HK Girl Topcoat. Once dried using tweezers I applied in the following order, Mickey decal, Mickey Stencil, Minnie decal & Mickey decal From Toadarrific Vinyls. Then I applied 2 coats of Ghost Stories over the stencil, waited about a minute them removed the stencil & applied 1 more coat of HK girl topcoat.

Super cute right? I think it came out adorable! Only issue is Arctic Kiss was a little on the thick side, think I might have to add some thinner to it.

Mickey & Minnie decals & Mickey Stencil are currently unavailable but be sure to check out Toadarrific Vinyls other products at
Toadarrific Vinyls Storenvy Shop

Ghost Stories is currently discontinued &
Model City Polish Etsy Shop is closed till August 1st

Arctic Kiss is currently discontinued but checkout Top Shelf Lacquers other colors at
Top Shelf Lacquer.com


13 comments:

  1. So cute! My sister-in-law is a Disney addict - she'd love these decals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Perfect for any Disney fan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! My son loves Mickey Mouse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is this! This is a great look, you did well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorbs! I especially love the pink bow on Minnie Mouse.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the perfect mani for a Disney lover... I just shared it with my girlfriend, she loves Minnie Mouse ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute mani! Those Mickey Mouse shapes came out very crisp and clean!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute mani :) gotta love Mickey mouse x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What cute, adorable nails! I've never heard of this brand, but it's always nice to have this type of color in your nail polish collection!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah! I feel so connected to Arctic Kiss...I love seeing others wear it.

    ReplyDelete