Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Santa's Belt Nails With Turtle Tootsie Polish

Can you believe we are already at day 4 of 7 Days Of Christmas In July Nails? Seriously where did the time go?
Today for day 4 I took your traditional red & green & added an eye popping conversation starter decal!


The colors I'm using today are Passionate Kisses by Turtle Tootsie Polish
A red linear holo polish
And 5 Months Of Bills by Turtle Tootsie Polishes
A deep dark metallic green polish
I started off using 2 coats of Passionate  Kisses & 5 Months Of Bills on every other nail plus 1 coat of Glisten & Glow HK Girl Topcoat. Once dry I took the belt decal from Toadarrific Vinyls cut the ends to fit my nails & placed on the nails that had Passionate Kisses followed by 1 more coat of HK Girl Topcoat to seal it.
Outside lighting
Inside lighting(I know it's terrible)

Doesn't this remind you of Santa's suit? So festive, I feel like singing carols! 

The belt decal is currently is currently unavailable but send a message to
Toadarrific Vinyls Storenvy Shop and she would be happy to make them for you.

5 Months Of Bills is discontinued :( & Passionate Kisses is currently on clearance at
Turtle Tootsie Polishes.com

8 comments: