Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Topper Delight with Model City Polishes, Turtle Tootsie Polishes & TopShelf Lacquer

Today I wanted to do an easy nail art. It probably doesn't look it just yet since it requires 5 polishes but trust me it's easy, simple & doesn't take that much time at all.

The colors I'm using today are:
Easter Bonnet by Turtle Tootsie Polishes
A pastel blue linear holo polish.
Psych by Turtle Tootsie Polishes
A topper composed of hot pink, blue and purple pieces.
Survival by Turtle Tootsie Polish

clear topper with multi colored pastel dots in it.

Horizon Blue Skies by Top Shelf Lacquer
Mix of chunky blue holographic glitters in a slightly tinted blue base.  

SB07 August 2015 by Model City Polishes
A clear base blended with light blue dots,light blue holographic hexes, white hexes, micro silver holographic & iridescent glitter.
I started off using 2 coats of Easter Bonnet followed 1 coat of Glisten & Glow HK Girl Topcoat.
Once dried I started from the right & applied 2 coats on each of the following polishes SB August 07 2015, Survival, Psych, & Horizen Blue Skies followed by 1 coat of HK Girl Topcoat to seal it.
Outside Lighting
Inside lighting
I love how it came out looking so festive! The perfect amount of pink & blue without overpowering each other.
One of the reasons I love toppers so much is how you can dress up your nails in a snap!
If you see any blue that's one skin it's from a different polish that badly stained my nail(more on that polish later)

Psych, Survival & Easter Bonnet are availible to purchase at
Turtle Tootsie Polishes.com FYI, Psych & Survival are on clearance for $5!

Horizon Blue skies is currently on clearance at
Top Shelf Lacquer.com

SB August 07 2015 is currently discontinued &
Model City Polishes Etsy Shop is currently closed till August.

10 comments:

  1. You sure did have some fun with combos!! Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those glitters are such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is really pretty! I'm loving all those glitters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Easter Bonnet! It reminds me of cotton candy soooooo much, and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh what a combo! It is beautiful. I love the Turtle Tootsie logo. It's super cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, 5 polishes and 1 super cut mani!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, I love what you did with these polishes! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete