Thursday, March 24, 2016

Fair Maiden Now & Later March Holo Hookup Box

I've never used Fair Maiden before, I keep seeing all the polishes but I've never bought one. I got my very first one from March's Holo Hookup box.



The color is Now & Later, a grape purple holo polish.
I used 2 coats plus 1 coat of Glisten & Glow HK girl topcoat.
I really liked it! It was very easy to apply, & came off easy. I'm definitely will be getting more Fair Maiden polishes in the future.

Now & Later is currently unavailable :( But be sure to check our Fair Maiden's other polishes at 

9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! It's a shame it's not available anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous color. I'd love to wear this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous swatch! This is one of my favorite shades!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fair Maiden is in my Top 5! I am so excited for the new collection.

    ReplyDelete