Sunday, March 27, 2016

Anchor & Hearts Lacquer Sweet Love Easter Mani

Happy Easter Everyone! Today's Easter mani actually has a brand new indie polish brand that I'm excited to share with everyone.


The color is Sweet Love by Anchor & Hearts Lacquer, a nude with gold & copper scattered holo polish.

I started with 3 coats of Sweet Love followed by 1 coat of Seche Vite topcoat. Once dry I applied the Easter decals from  Toadarrific Vinyls on each nail, them I applied 1 more coat of Seche Vite to seal it.
Adorable right? The polish was perfection!  No issues, no staining.I'm actually thinking of getting a second one because I think my mom might like this color.

Sweet Love is available to purchase at Anchor & Hearts Etsy Shop
Easter Decals are available to purchase at
Toadarriffic Vinyls Storenvy shop

3 comments: