Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Musical Notes with Seventy Seven Lacquer

It's time for a red polish today! I think I'm a little overdue for a red, I mean I think the last time I wore red was in July.

The color I'm using today is Teachers Pet by Seventy Seven Lacquer, 
A red creme polish
I started off using 2 coats of Teachers Pet followed by 1 coat of Glisten & Glow HK Girl Topcoat. Once dry using tweezers I applied the music note decals from Vinyl It Up! on each nail then applied 1 more coat of HK Girl Topcoat. 
Outside lighting 
Inside lighting 
I think this came out pretty awesome! This polish was perfection, no issues, no staining & it wore great. I need to wear more reds, there just something about red polish that just boost my confidence.
Teachers Pet is currently only available at 
Nail Art Kit.bigcartel.com
Musical Note decals are currently unavailable from Vinyl It Up due to Vinyl Ir Up close for good:(

8 comments: