Friday, April 22, 2016

Top Shelf Lacquer Fireball Hella Holo Customs March 2016

When Hella Holo Customs announced that Top Shelf Lacquer was going to be one of the makers for March I was very happy. 

But when it came to this color I couldn't decide wheather or not to get it. So when I placed my order I said I better get it because I'll probably regret it.

And I was right!

Like I mentioned above the color is Fireball from Top Shelf Lacquer, a red apple holo with gold shimmer.
I used 2 coats plus 1coat of Sally Hansen Instadri. No issues to report at all, it applied smoothly.
I really love how it has that gold shimmer! It's definitely an eye catcher. 

Fireball is currently unavailable:( But be sure to check out Top Shelf Lacquers other colors at  Top Shelf Lacquer.com

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous on you! Love the gold shimmer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I love the gold in this! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I wish I would have snagged it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great name for a unique and beautifull Polish! I love the mix of gold with red. I can see why they're sold out!

    ReplyDelete