Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Nailed it! Nail Art Kit Subcription, April 2016

 If you follow me on Instagram you probably have seen me post about the Nailed It! Nail Art Subscription.  Well, today's post is review about it! 


So your probably thinking another subscription box? Well this one is different. I know you've probably heard that too:) Nailed it! Is a nail art subscrition which contains 3 mini polishes 1 from Turtle Tootsie, 1 from 77 Lacquer & 1 from the month guest maker.(this month it's Ladybug Lacquer) decals & vinyls from Toadarrific vinyls and a tool . Each month a design is show in the fan group &  everyone is encouraged to copy the look. Plus it only $23 a month. Not bad right?
So I mean I love Turtle Tootsie & Toadarrific Vinyls so I had to try this out. And review it for everyone:) 

So this is what everything arrived in. Isn't it super cute?
Next are the decals & stencils , seriously they are so cute!
Next up are the polishes, first one is Turtle Tootsie Polishes 
Silver Skies is a silver/grey holo polish.
Rainy Day Parade By 77 Lacquer, ignore my horrible lighting, it's a bright baby blue creme polish:
And Mud Stained Soul by Ladybug Lacquer is a reddish brown creme polish.
Last but not least are a tweezers & 2 sponges.
So here is the mani to copy that Michelle from  Mgshelnails came up with.
And here's my attempt.
So I started with 2 coats of Rainy Day Parade followed by Seche Vite Topcoat. Once dried I applied the raindrop stencils on 2 nail & used Silver Skies. On the other 2 nail I applied Mud Stained Soul on a sponge & lightly patted it on followed by another coat of Seche Vite.  Lastly I applied the final decals & applied 1 more coat of Seche Vite to seal i all. 
Is it perfect? No but it was so much fun to do. I did have to cut the grass decals but I think I should have cut them a little smaller. All polishes applied very easily & I have no issues to report about them.
What do you think of this subscription? I really love it, especially since there will be a guest maker every month it introduces you to a new maker. 

Aprils Kit is still availible right now at  Nail Art Kit.bigcartel.com

To join the Nailed it! Fan Facebook Group click here

7 comments:

  1. Never heard of these polishes but they all look pretty. Great job with the nail art - your hands look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea so much. My nail art lacks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great try for that mani -- I always hate when my attempts don't look like the image I'm trying to duplicate, lol :-P I do agree with you that they should've cut the grass decals a bit smaller!

    ReplyDelete