Thursday, April 28, 2016

Silver Nails With ELF Cosmetics & Model City Polish

I've been enjoying silver polish lately so I think it's time to do a a silver mani with a silver accent. 


The polish I'm using today Liquid Metal by  ELF Cosmetics , a metallic silver polish.
And Socked In by Model City Polish, a silver holo polish.
I started off using 2 coats of Liquid Metal on all nails except my accent nail, for my accent nail I used 3 coats of Socked In. Once all nails were painted I applied 1 coat of Glisten & Glow HK girl topcoat.
Sparkly right? It's just enough shimmer & shine.

Liquid metal is currently available only in a set in store not online at Target

Socked in is currently discontinued :( But be sure to check out Model City's other colors at Model City Polish Etsy Shop

10 comments:

  1. I love silver foils like this! It really shimmers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We never get elf polishes up here, it sucks as some of them are really cute colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am more of a gold girl than a silver girl but the silvers look amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at that sparkle! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty color! Love the shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually own that Elf! Never used it though, but it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh I LOVE the chrome sliver of elf!!! It's gorgeous and I see why silver is your jam, beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the combo!!!!! Fantastic as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thats a crazy silver for an ELF polish.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Socked In was such a wonderful color, one of my favorites from her! These two look great together :)

    ReplyDelete