Friday, April 15, 2016

Ohh La Lacquer Purpendicular

A couple of weeks ago someone posted in a Facebook group that Ooh La Lacquer had $5 polishes.
So I had to go check it out of course! I was a good girl though, I only bought one because I'm in a gift exchange so I'm trying to be on a no buy.

The color I bought is perpendicular, a purple linear holo polish.  
I used 2 coats plus 1 coat of Glisten & Glow HK Girl Topcoat. 
I decided I wanted to spice it up so I added some V decals that I found on clearance at walgreens. Not sure what brand they are since I already threw put the packaging:( but I know it was some off brand.
Honestly, I'm seriously in love with this holo! I mean you can see the holo from space! It applied smoothly & I had no issues at all. I think I will definitely get more from Oh La Lacquer once the gift exchange I'm in is over.

Purpendicular is available to purchase at

9 comments:

  1. That purple is absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come to Mamma! I adore that holo, and it's purple polish - all my heart wants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I was crazy about glitter, I would be all over this polish -- I love purple! I could see my mom wearing this, though. She loves purple more than I do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! And for the price, I too need to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at that crazy holo! Great sunlight shot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy Cow! That is a badass rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very petty :) Your accents are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete