Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Model City Polish Glowing Embers Repeat Wear Wednesday

Today is Wednesday which means it's time to kick off my second series Repeat Wear Wednesday! 
On Wednesday I will show colors previous seen on the blog from a while back that I love to wear, that's where repeat comes from.


So today's color is Model City Polish in Glowing Embers, a orange jelly polish with holo pigment & gold holo glitter.

Glowing Embers was last on the blog in November to see that post click right Here
Orange isn't a color I normally go for but this one is so different. To me it just screams my name, if that makes any sense.
I use 2 coats plus 1 coat of Glisten & Glow HK Girl topcoat. 
I really love wearing this color, it's definitely not like most oranges that you see.

Glowing Embers is availible to purchase at Model City Polish Etsy Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment