Saturday, February 6, 2016

KB Shimmer Blush Money 14 Days Of Valentines Nails Day 6

Today I had an appoinment which got cancelled but before it was cancelled I decided I needed a color that was dainty, professional & would work for the 14 Days of Valentines.




So the color I chooses for Day 6 is Blush Money by Kb Shimmer, a peachy rose holo polish. 

I used 2 coats plus 1 coat of Glisten & Glow HK Girl Topcoat
Too bad my appointment was cancelled because I think this would have been te perfect color.

Blush money is currently availible to purchase KB Shimmer .com

2 comments:

  1. I'm definitely a fan of this polish - the holo isn't super strong but it's just enough to keep things interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. This is so cute. <3

    Spices + Everything Nice | www.ajeinomoto.com

    ReplyDelete