Monday, February 1, 2016

Emerald & Ash Pink Fluffy Unicorns 14 Days Of Valentine Day Nails Day 1

Myself & a few others have teamed up to show everyone 14 Days Of Valentines! Be sure to check out the links below to see everyone posts.

For day 1 I'm showing Emerald & Ash Pink Fluffy Unicorns, a pink metallic foil polish.

Inside lighting


I used 2 coats plus a top coat, I had no issues at all using this polish.
Outside Lighting


I love this polish, I recieved so many conpliments about it!
It's the perfect dainty pink polish for Valentine Day. 


Pink Fluffy unicorns is availible to purchase at Emerald And Ash.com

12 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the metallic finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty polish! You're right, it is perfect for Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super lovely! I love the shimmer and the fact that it has unicorns in the name! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a metallic pink. What a great shade.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty! I love their logo too. Did you know they were talking about laser etching their bottles? I'm a sucker for laser.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super pretty, I absolutely love the packing on the polish!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This polish is super cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty pink! I love the name of the polish. I always associate Valentine's Day with pink rather than red, for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's like this perfect cross between pink and purple, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm in love with this shade on you!

    ReplyDelete