Friday, June 24, 2016

Seventy Seven Nail Lacquer Finding Nemo Nail Art

So........ I really want to see Finding Dory. Yes, that's right out of everything superhero related movie that's in the theaters right now I want to see an cartoon. But since my schedule is a little crazy & I'm still uneasy about going to a movie theater since there was a shooting at mine last year I think I'll patiently wait till I can watch it on Netflicks.

So today I wanted to do some Finding Dory/Nemo inspired nails!

The color I'm using today is I'll Drink To That! by Seventy Seven Nail Lacquer, a Caribbean Blue with a touch of microglitters. 

I started off with 3 coats of I'll Drink To That followed by 1 coat of Glisten & Glow HK Girl Topcoat. 
Once dried using tweezers I applied decals from Toadarrific Vinyls on each nail then sealed them with 1 more coat of HK girl topcoat.
Outside Lighting
Inside Lighting
I'm very happy with howy mani came out!  It looks like Nemo is Swimming to the boat! Now I have "Just keep swimming" stuck in my head!

I'll Drink To That is availible at
Seventy Seven Nail Lacquer.com

Boat & fish decals are availible at 

7 comments:

  1. Too cute!! I can't wait to see Finding Dory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I have a finding Dory date next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to see Finding Dory too! I also suspect I'll have to wait for Netflix. But it'll be so cool once we get to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I want to see Finding Dory. I tried to get my son to go see it and he looked at me like I was nuts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man, those fishies are so cute! I hope the movie was good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty!! I really like the boat. :) I just saw Finding Dory and these are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you believe my kids dont want to see Finding Dory?

    ReplyDelete