Monday, June 27, 2016

Model City Polish Blue Jean Blues

I found the perfect polish that goes with perfectly with my jeans! Seriously it really matches.
When I'm not at work(and when it's not casual Friday) 95% of the time I'm wearing jeans, the other 5% I'm wearing Lularoe leggings lol.

The polish is Blue Jean Blues by Model City Polishes, a demin blue linear holo polish.
I used 2 coats plus 1 coat of Glisten & Glow HK Girl Topcoat.
Pretty right? Wait till you see the next picture.
So stunning! And it matches my jeans so perfectly. 

Blue Jean Blues is currently discontinued:(, but be sure to check out Model City polishes other colors at
Model City Polish's Etsy Shop


  1. pretty color! I almost never wear jeans, i live in leggings lol

  2. I live in jeans, too! Right now I am wearing denim shorts and a blue shirt so this polish would match my outfit perfectly!

  3. Gaahhhh pretty pretty pretty!!!!! :D