Friday, May 20, 2016

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Nails

As most of you know I've been enjoying nail art lately & I think I'm improving. Today I decided to do something fun & unique.

I'm doing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Nails!!!!!!
The color I'm using today is Don't Eat That! From Seventy Seven Lacquer, a glowing shimmer green polish.
I started off by using 2 coats of Don't Eat That! followed by 1 coat of Glisten & Glow HK Girl topcoat. Once dry I applied 1 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle decal  from Toadarrific Vinyls on each nail them applied 1 more coat of HK girl topcoat.
Turtle power!!!! I enjoyed wearing this mani & showing it off too.

Don't Eat That! Is currently unavailable :( but be sure to check out Seventy Seven lacquers other colors at Seventy Seven Lacquer.com

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtlw Decals are available at Toadarrific Vinyls.Storenvy Shop 

12 comments:

  1. So cute, but now I have the stupid theme song stuck in my head lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!! You always do great manis with decals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm smiling at my screen :) :) :) You did awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! I had to show my son these, he's a TMNT fan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great use of that polish! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving this mani!!! It is just too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks. Now I'm singing the theme song.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, this is adorable! great job!

    ReplyDelete