Monday, May 30, 2016

Saucy Marsala Holo'd with Pretty & Polished & Model City Polish

Today I went I'm my untried polishes & I seriously couldn't believe this one was in there!


It's Saucy Marsala by Pretty & Polished. 
Honestly I love the color but I wanted to spice it a little but, something subtle not drastic. So I choosed Pixie Dust by Model City Polish. Pixie Dust is a holo topcoat that my Bff told me I needed. That was also the first time I wasn't sure about buying something & she said you need it! Moral of the story: I always listen to her when she says I need something because she's right, somehow I always end up saying how did I get along without this in my life?

I started off with 2 coats of Saucy Marsala followed by 1 coat of Glisten & Glow HK Girl Topcoat. Once dried I applied 1 coat of Pixie Dust followed by 1 more coat of HK girl topcoat.
Direct sunlight pic so you can really see the holo.
I just love how it sparkles in the sun! Now I'm plotting what Polish is going to get the holo topcoat treatment next "insert evil laugh"

Saucy Marsala is availible at
Shop Pretty And Polished.com
Pixie Dust is available at
Model City Polish's  Etsy Shop

4 comments:

  1. This is such a delightful combo. Good call with the Pixi Dust!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the base colour and how you added the holo topcoat. great combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color is pretty by itself, but the Pixie Dust top coat really gives it some oomph! Lovely combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty <3 Love the holo topcoat!!

    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete