Sunday, November 29, 2015

Model City Fall Collection Part 1

Ever since I fell in love with Model City Polish I buy every single new collection. Seriously, I do.
So I'm going to show you part of the fall collection today, part 2 will have the rest plus the November small batches. 

First up is  Cosmic Lovers,a dark blue holo.
Everyone that knows me knows I love blue nail polish so when Nina showed this polish in her fan group I knew I needed it in my life!
I used 2 coats plus a topcoat. 
Seriously,I'm in love with this one.
Next is I'll Catch You,dark green holo.
When I saw this one I immediately thought of Paradisce City from Model City Polish, but this one is a little bit darker.
I used 2 coat plus a topcoat. Doesn't it look like a it would make a great color for christmas? 
Last is Glowing Embers, an orange holo.
Orange is color I usually don't like & stay away from. However I really like the look of this one.
I used 2 coats plus a topcoat.
Also none of these stained! Another reason I love them.
Stay tuned, I'll have the rest of the collection later this week:)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! They are so pretty, esp the green one looks really nice. Will definitely check them out.

    ReplyDelete