Sunday, October 18, 2015

Turtle Tootsie Polish Halloween Collection

I can't believe we are already the middle of October. Seriously, where did the time go? 
But middle of October means we are getting closer to halloween which also mean it's time for some halloween mani's!



Turtle Tootsie Polish has an amazing halloween collection that has something every polish lover will like.
The collection contains 5 colors
Smashed Pumpkins is a orange metallic with a hint of black
Smashed pumpkin is a dark red orange 
Glittery Brew is a Jelly with Holografic glitter
Magic Pumpkin is a thin black jelly with orange holographic glitters.
No costume, no candy is a glitter topper that has green, purple & black peices along with black hearts.
So it was hard to pick the first color to use, but I choosed Glittery Brew.
I love how it came out, I used 3 coats.
Of course my nail don't look the greatest since a couple of them broke just before I took the pictures. 
I love Glitttery Brew! I like how it sparkles. It's was an easy formula to work with.

Link to purchase 

1 comment:

  1. These are some cool polishes! I love the one you used on your nails. The name of the brand and the colors are really cute too.

    ReplyDelete