Monday, November 28, 2016

Did My Heart Love Till Now? By Model City Polish

I'm back! My family needed me & I was having a small health issue so I took some time off from blogging. But I'm back & ready to show you all some polishes I've been loving & not loving. 

Today's polish is Did My Heart Love Till Now? by Model City Polish is a bright cerulean blue linear holo with holo microglitters & silver shimmer.
I used 2 coats plus 1 coat of topcoat.
Isn't this color stunning? I wish I had a back of this color because I want to wear it all the time.

Did I My Heart Love Till Now? Is unavailable:( but check out Model City Polish's colors that are on clearance at  
Model City Polish Etsy Shop

23 comments:

  1. This is SUCH a stunning polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a calm yet exciting shade. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is stunning! I'm so sad that she's closing up shop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was such a gorgeous color and makes me even more sad Nina closed up shop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow!! I wish I'd known how holo this was!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous - I love blue polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's beautiful on you!! I'm glad you grabbed the box.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know I love blue polish! Good to have you back - hope the health issues are straightened out now <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful blue shade... gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back! This is such a beautiful blue, I kind of regret not getting this set.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome back!!!! This color looks stunning on you!!!! Thank you so much for your support!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad to see you back! And back with a bang I'd add! This polish is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! That color is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning polish and such a perfect colour for wintery manis

    ReplyDelete