Friday, September 2, 2016

The Power Ranger Creme Collection By Turtle Tootsie Polishes Part 1

Guess what?? Next Friday is Mani On The Move's 1 year anniversary!!!! Can you believe it's been a year already? Time flies when you paint your nails!


To celebrate this occasion I've teamed up with Turtle Tootsie Polishes to bring you guys a nail polish collection! The colors are based off my favorite superheroes The Power Ranger!

The collection consist of 6 creme polishes & 1 holo topper polish.
Ready to explore this collection? Lets dive in!
First up is Pink Ranger, a pink creme polish
Outside lighting
Inside lighting
Green Ranger, a green creme polish
Outside lighting
Inside lighting 

Black Ranger, a black creme polish.
Outside lighting
Inside lighting
Yellow Ranger, a yellow creme polish.
Outside lighting 
Inside lighting
Blue Ranger, a blue creme polish
Outside lighting. Due to a camera glitch inside light picture was deleted:( but enjoy this outside pic with the blue ranger!
Red Ranger, a red creme polish
Outside lighting
Inside lighting (with the red super mega force ranger)
Last but not least is Megazord, a holo topper polish with primary color glitter in various sizes.
Outside lighting 
Inside lighting 
For all polishes except Yellow Ranger & Megazord I used 2 coats plus 1 coat of Glisten & Glow HK Girl Topcoat. For Yellow Ranger & Megazord I used 3 coats plus 1 coat of Glisten & Glow HK Girl Topcoat. I had no issues with any of these polished at all, & no staining even for Black Ranger!!!!
These polishes will be available next Friday at
Turtle Tootsie Polishes.com
But wait! To celebrate my anniversary I'm giving away 1 set before they go on sale!!
Enter below thru the rafflecopter:)

Also check back next week to see the "Lost Ranger" collection, if you loved these you'll love the Lost Rangers.




9 comments:

  1. I love good creme polishes and would love to win these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use to watch power rangers as a little girl! I would love to win these

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completed 1st two, but dont have smartphone or instagram to complete the rest. thnx for the chance.
    PhyllisAdelleSherer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great collection! I love the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never thought I'd say this about a yellow, but Yellow Ranger is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job with the swatches and congrats on your 1st year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats. .and Pink or Black ranger for me

    ReplyDelete