Friday, December 4, 2015

Model City Polish Fall Collection Part 2

It's time to see the rest of the collection & the small batches! Please note that te small batches sold out fast & are currently discontinued.




First up is Wrapped In Wool, a grey holo polish.


I seriously had never seen a grey holo before. I love it, to me it looks like a color I could wear to the office.
I used 2 coats plus a topcoat to achieve this look.

Next is Fall In Love, a red holo polish.

Now I'm normally not a red person, but this color seriously won me over.
I used 2 coats plus a topcoat to achieve this look.



Next is Sb13, a coral almost pink with holo shimmer.
I haven't worn a light color light this is a long time, I love it I felt so dainty wearing it. 
I used 2 coats plus a topcoat to achieve this look.

And last but not least is sb14 a brown jelly with red undertones .
Now in the picture it looks more reddish but in person it is brown. It's such a neat color!
I used 2 coats plus a top coat to achieve this look.
That's it! What do you think of Model City Polish Fall Collection? Let me know which color was your favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment